04 April 2010

The Rebmann Family | Hawaii Portrait Photography

Another belated post I'm afraid! I'm delighted to say this year is becoming a very busy one, and I am slowly catching up. I'm REALLY looking forward to blogging more from the many fun and fantastic portrait session and weddings I have had the pleasure of shooting thus far this year.

This family portrait session was MUCH larger than the usual sessions I photograph. When Laura contacted me about perhaps photographing her family, we created a special package to accommodate her needs. Her parents and siblings were coming for a visit and they really wanted to a memento for the occasion. What better way to keep a memory than through photography? :o)

Enjoy the photos!

Cheers!
B.

Hawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait PhotographyHawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait PhotographyHawaii Portrait Photography
Hawaii Portrait Photography

Archives

About Terra Photography

Terra Photography specializes in bold + elegant lifestyle portrait photography, as well as Hawaii destination weddings. I also offer stock landscape & nature images.

I am based in West Lafayette, Indiana and available for travel. For more information, please visit the main website: {www.terraphotography.com}.

Note: All photographs and content © Barbara A. Gibson / Terra Photography and may not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP