16 April 2010

Wendy + Dan | Hawaii Destination Wedding

When: February 2010
Where: The Lotus Hotel; Waialae Beach
What: Intimate Hawaii Destination Wedding

I know I've said it before but indulge me as I mention it again - I love photographing intimate weddings. Maybe it is because during these types of weddings it is all about just the bride and groom and the special bond of love they share. So when Wendy and Dan, who are from San Francisco, contacted me about perhaps photographing their small destination wedding, I was pretty excited.

Wendy is a freelance graphic artist and designer (check out her web site here: www.wendy-wright.com ) and Dan is a photographer and digital artist himself (you can see his cool photographs here: www.dandoerner.com). So of course I felt a little more pressure as most of us photogs do when we shoot another photogs wedding. But once things started - they made my job easy as pie with their down-to-earth attitudes. And of course that fact that they emanated so much happiness along with their friends was pretty much icing on the cake for a fun and romantic wedding!

Cheers!
B.

P.S. For more photographs from their wedding, be sure to look at their gallery on my Facebook page.

Hawaii Wedding PhotographyHawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding PhotographyHawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding PhotographyHawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding PhotographyHawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding PhotographyHawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography

1 comments:

Blue Wave 707 17 April, 2010 08:14  

Awesome shots! :-) Looks like everyone had a great time!

I used to do Japanese tourist weddings with Alan Fisher several years ago, in my video job. When I saw the 1st photo, I wondered if he sang, & sure enough he did, when I scrolled down! :-)

Archives

About Terra Photography

Terra Photography specializes in bold + elegant lifestyle portrait photography, as well as Hawaii destination weddings. I also offer stock landscape & nature images.

I am based in West Lafayette, Indiana and available for travel. For more information, please visit the main website: {www.terraphotography.com}.

Note: All photographs and content © Barbara A. Gibson / Terra Photography and may not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP