21 August 2009

Alyssa + Tim {sneak preview}

When: August 2009
Where: Oahu, HI
What: Engagement Portrait Session

What is the BIGGEST perk to being a lifestyle photographer? Meeting and spending time with such a variety of wonderful, kind, and fun people. My engagement session with Tim and Alyssa is a perfect example - especially since they just fit together perfectly. Have to say though that both Alyssa and I got a good chuckle at how well Tim was working it for the photos. Me thinks he must have done his homework beforehand because most guys are not as comfortable or styling for the camera as he was. Let me tell ya gals - Alyssa has a keeper!

Tim is in the armed services and stationed here in Hawaii, and Alyssa is finishing up her last year in college on the mainland. They are actually getting married back east next year, and I want to send a HUGE thanks for the fab Emily Porter for referring me to them for their engagement portraits. (Emily is the lucky gal photographing their wedding so be sure to check out her in blog in August 2010 to see their wedding photos - I know I will be!)

Cheers!
B.

To see more teaser photographs from their engagement session be sure to have a look at their gallery on my Facebook page.


Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography

4 comments:

Rima 22 August, 2009 00:09  

These images are great! I love the last shot, superb lighting!

Mandi 22 August, 2009 03:50  

Beautiful images

Blue Wave 707 24 August, 2009 07:02  

Wow! Nice shots! :-)

Emily Porter 28 August, 2009 03:35  

Yay, I've been so excited to see these! I can't wait to shoot their wedding. Love these shots!

Archives

About Terra Photography

Terra Photography specializes in bold + elegant lifestyle portrait photography, as well as Hawaii destination weddings. I also offer stock landscape & nature images.

I am based in West Lafayette, Indiana and available for travel. For more information, please visit the main website: {www.terraphotography.com}.

Note: All photographs and content © Barbara A. Gibson / Terra Photography and may not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP