30 July 2009

Whitney + Chris {sneak preview}

When: July 2009
Where: Windward, Oahu
What: Intimate Hawaii Wedding

This wedding was a first for me - my first sunrise wedding! And I owe Mother Nature a big favor since she paused the rain that morning for a beautiful sunrise in honor of Whitney and Chris' intimate wedding.

What's one something special that I remember about their wedding? When I first arrived at the private estate Whitney's dad was rushing about putting together the last minute details on the lawn. By the smile on his face though I could tell he was nervous, but also very excited for his daughter and her special day.

More photographs from their intimate Hawaii wedding can be seen in their gallery on my Facebook page.

Cheers!
B.

Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography
Hawaii Wedding Photography

1 comments:

Blue Wave 707 31 July, 2009 07:43  

Wow! Great shots once again! :-)

Archives

About Terra Photography

Terra Photography specializes in bold + elegant lifestyle portrait photography, as well as Hawaii destination weddings. I also offer stock landscape & nature images.

I am based in West Lafayette, Indiana and available for travel. For more information, please visit the main website: {www.terraphotography.com}.

Note: All photographs and content © Barbara A. Gibson / Terra Photography and may not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP