11 June 2009

Zelda + Chad {Sneak Preview}

When: June 2009
Where: Oahu, Hawaii
What: lifestyle portrait photography

Zelda had contacted me about having a lifestyle portrait session with her and her boyfriend, Chad, as a treat to themselves (they have been working out and wanted to show off their hard work!). When I met her for our in-person consult she was one tough cookie, but in a good way. She asked me all sorts of questions, and I was happy she did because I could tell that she saw her portraits as an important investment. *Yay*

We were blessed with sunny skies and terrific lighting the day of the photoshoot. Besides the awesome weather, Chad and Zelda's carefree attitude made my job oh-so easy! They were a blast to photograph, and I have never seen anyone do wardrobe changes as fast as Zelda. ;o)

Cheers!
B.

Hawaii family Portrait Photography
Hawaii family Portrait Photography
Hawaii family Portrait Photography
Hawaii family Portrait Photography
Hawaii family Portrait Photography
Hawaii family Portrait Photography
Hawaii family Portrait Photography
Hawaii family Portrait Photography
Hawaii family Portrait Photography
Hawaii family Portrait Photography

To see more teaser photos check out their gallery on my Facebook page!

2 comments:

Blue Wave 707 11 June, 2009 22:09  

Great shots! Looks like they were comfortable with you.

Bill Doar Nature Photography 17 June, 2009 17:19  

Annie, Ditto on all my past comments and for the future great shots!!!!!

Archives

About Terra Photography

Terra Photography specializes in bold + elegant lifestyle portrait photography, as well as Hawaii destination weddings. I also offer stock landscape & nature images.

I am based in West Lafayette, Indiana and available for travel. For more information, please visit the main website: {www.terraphotography.com}.

Note: All photographs and content © Barbara A. Gibson / Terra Photography and may not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP