19 April 2009

Scottie Dog vs. the...

weeds. So far the score is:

Annie-belle: 0
weeds: 2

Don't you just love naughty Scotties?! I'm finally starting to catch up from a busy March, so will be blogging like a mad woman over the next couple of months. Hmmmm since spring is in the air AND I'm sporting a new blog design (btw how do ya like it?), I think it may be time to run a special....stay tuned!

My Naughty Scottie Dog
My Naughty Scottie Dog
The Notorious Naughty Scottie Gang
Gotta love this mug shot after the "crime" took place. :o)

1 comments:

Blue Wave 707 19 April, 2009 13:46  

Aww ... the poor pups got all those sticky things on their fur! It must have been a challenge plucking those little nasties off of them.

Archives

About Terra Photography

Terra Photography specializes in bold + elegant lifestyle portrait photography, as well as Hawaii destination weddings. I also offer stock landscape & nature images.

I am based in West Lafayette, Indiana and available for travel. For more information, please visit the main website: {www.terraphotography.com}.

Note: All photographs and content © Barbara A. Gibson / Terra Photography and may not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP