16 February 2009

Catching up with travels...

I finally had a little down time last month so caught up with processing some travel, nature, and landscape photographs. Thus I thought I'd post a few of them for a little variety in the blog and to satiate my landscape/nature photo pals!

The ones below are from my trip to California last October. My photog friend, Renee, and I took a little photo safari (to Joshua Tree NP and Idyllwild), and as you can see we enjoyed a variety of stuffs to photograph and of course had lots of fun. As strange as it may sound, it was nice to shoot something other than beach, palm trees, and ocean. :oP

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

Landscape and Nature Photography

Landscape and Nature Photography

Landscape and Nature Photography

Landscape and Nature Photography

Landscape and Nature Photography

Landscape and Nature Photography

Landscape and Nature Photography

3 comments:

Blue Wave 707 16 February, 2009 22:37  

Cool shots of the plants, especially the wide-angled ones!

Kekiinani 17 February, 2009 23:16  

Gotta love that tumbleweed.. and the other shots as well.. :) :) Guess I will have to download mine now that I have found them. Hurray!! :) :)

Bill Doar Nature Photography 19 February, 2009 19:27  

I forgot about your other skills!
What a nice refresher! Yeah, that beach stuff can get old, nothing but beach, beach, beach!

Archives

About Terra Photography

Terra Photography specializes in bold + elegant lifestyle portrait photography, as well as Hawaii destination weddings. I also offer stock landscape & nature images.

I am based in West Lafayette, Indiana and available for travel. For more information, please visit the main website: {www.terraphotography.com}.

Note: All photographs and content © Barbara A. Gibson / Terra Photography and may not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP