22 April 2008

Doggie-o-graphy: Fine Art Portraits of K9s

Okay - I admit it...I'm a dog person. ;o) Besides photographing portraits of people, I very much enjoy taking fine art, lifestyle portraits of dogs that reflect their unique personalities. This week I thought I would share some samples of my latest "dog-o-graphy".


Fine art Scottie Dog photograph

Fine art Dog Photograph

Fine art Dog Photograph

Fine art Dog Photograph

Fine art Scottie Dog photograph

Fine art Scottie Dog photograph

2 comments:

Bill Doar Nature Photography 23 April, 2008 20:59  

Cute, cute, cute!!! Just warms my heart looking at those critters!Big-Tongue is a hoot. Nice presentation. B.D.

Blue Wave 707 28 April, 2008 08:50  

Cute doggie pix! :-)

Archives

About Terra Photography

Terra Photography specializes in bold + elegant lifestyle portrait photography, as well as Hawaii destination weddings. I also offer stock landscape & nature images.

I am based in West Lafayette, Indiana and available for travel. For more information, please visit the main website: {www.terraphotography.com}.

Note: All photographs and content © Barbara A. Gibson / Terra Photography and may not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP