28 January 2007

Wandering Keauhou at Night


This week was unfortunately very busy and I did not get to go out and shoot any new night-time photographs; so I decided to use one from the archives. This photo was taken while exploring the resort hotel I was staying at during a trip over to the Big Island. The small town of Keauhou is south of the more popular Kailua-Kona. For the golfers out there, I highly recommend the Kona Country Golf Club ocean course as it is not too hard (for us beginners) and the views are spectacular. There is even a blowhole near one of the greens.

9 comments:

Anonymous 28 January, 2007 10:43  

Great looking place. The yellow in the window is really nice!

asim 28 January, 2007 14:28  

great shot... i really like the perspective that you are using for your pictures!

Unknown 28 January, 2007 18:31  

I love the yellow against the blues of the sky. Someday, I will try this kind of photography. It's definately fascinating.

Jeff 29 January, 2007 02:10  

Excellent colors. I just returned from the Big Island about two weeks ago. What a terrific place for photos!

Karen 29 January, 2007 09:43  

Very nice!

Mike Holley 29 January, 2007 12:27  

Great shot, wonderful colours. I like the perspective.

Kelly Steele 29 January, 2007 16:54  

Ahh, look at that green grass. And are those OPEN windows? C'mon summer! :)

Obsidian 31 January, 2007 11:46  

While I am not a golf fan (god walk spoiled :-) this is a really good shot in terms of colour and composition.

kaye 15 February, 2007 01:40  

Great angle, and I love the warm colors you captured in the light. Nicely done!

Archives

About Terra Photography

Terra Photography specializes in bold + elegant lifestyle portrait photography, as well as Hawaii destination weddings. I also offer stock landscape & nature images.

I am based in West Lafayette, Indiana and available for travel. For more information, please visit the main website: {www.terraphotography.com}.

Note: All photographs and content © Barbara A. Gibson / Terra Photography and may not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP